Fred Meyer Community Rewards
Tesh is enrolled in the Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program so every time you shop at Fred Meyer with your Rewards Card you will support the work of Tesh! Here’s how it works:
- If you have a Fred Meyer Rewards Card, you can link your card to Tesh online. You must register your Rewards Card online and select Tesh, Inc. as your Community Rewards Organization.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, you can sign up for one at the Customer Service Desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- Whenever you use your Rewards Card when shopping at Freddy’s, you will be helping the Foundation earn a donation from Fred Meyer.
Shop for jewelry, books, electronics, or anything else you desire – and help save lives here at Tesh at the same time. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Tesh. Simply shop at smile.amazon.com.
- Visit smile.amazon.com. It’s just like shopping on amazon.com.
- Sign in. Simply use your existing Amazon credentials. If you don’t have an account, you can create a new one.
- Once you’re signed in, search for “Tesh, Inc.” in the box provided.
- Start shopping! After you’ve chosen your charity, your shopping experience will be the same as it is on the Amazon website. And there’s no extra cost for you at checkout!
Thrivent Choice Dollars
If you are a Thrivent member you are allocated “Choice Dollars”. Through Thrivent Choice, you can contribute to organizations and causes you care about – and influence how Thrivent distributes some of its charitable funding. Tesh, Inc. is available as one of the organizations to whom your dollars can be allocated. Learn more at www.thrivent.com/thriventchoice
GoodShop is another shopping site that supports donations to community not-for-profits, including Tesh, Inc. They provide discounts on many, many popular vendors and then a percentage to go to your designated non-profit. If you have never shopped on this site, check it out. You’ll be amazed at what you find.
- Visit goodshop.com
- Register and choose Tesh
- Then start shopping!